Asked what English he knew, Mr Semko rattled off "One, two, three"
问他懂哪些英文词,塞姆科先生不假思索地回答:“一,二,三。”
This murderous lunatic could kill them both without a second thought.
这个杀人狂会不假思索地把他们两个都杀掉。
Almost as an afterthought he added that he missed her.
他又几乎不假思索地补充说他想念她。
I initially dismissed the idea out of hand.
我起初不假思索地就否定了这个想法。
I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.
我不会不假思索地摈弃它。
She had automatically labelled the boys as troublemakers.
她不假思索地认定这些男孩子是捣蛋鬼.
He hit out at me without thinking.
他不假思索地向我猛击过来.
You have to start your reputation early, he says quickly.
好名声还得从早培养起 —— 他不假思索地说.
In the open country he met with a fox who snapped him up without thinking.
他来到野外,一只狐狸不假思索地把他抓起来塞进了嘴里.
She has a ready answer to everything you say.
无论什么问题,她都能不假思索,对答如流.
We can no longer thoughtlessly use the many resources provided by nature.
我们已不能再不假思索地使用大自然所赐予我们的资源了.
The answer came off the top off his head in an instant.
他瞬时不假思索地说出答案.
He probably made this up off the top of his head.
他可以不假思索地做出这件事.
We sometimes say things before thinking about what we are saying.
有时候我们不假思索就说了些话.
He had acted automatically, efficiently.
他不假思索, 而干练地干了起来.